Car Accident Attorney Mark K.
If you’ve been in a car accident, you know how overwhelming and stressful the aftermath can be. You may be dealing with injuries, property damage, lost wages, and more. The last thing you want to worry about is whether or not you have a case and how to navigate the legal system.
That’s where we come in. At the Car Accident Lawyer Mark K. , we have over 25 years of experience handling car accident cases.
We know what it takes to build a strong case and get our clients the compensation they deserve
What to do after a car accident
After a car accident, there are a few things you should do to protect yourself and your case.
1. Get medical attention. If you are injured, see a doctor as soon as possible. Not only is it important for your health, but it will also help document your injuries in case you decide to file a claim.
2. Gather evidence. Take pictures of the accident scene and your injuries. Get the contact information of any witnesses. If there are any traffic cameras in the area, get the footage.
3. Call our office. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can start working on your case. We will review the facts of your case and let you know what to expect moving forward.
4. Don’t give a statement to the other driver’s insurance company. They will likely use anything you say against you later on. Let us handle all communication with the insurance companies.
5. Relax and focus on getting better. The legal process can be stressful, but we will take care of everything for you so that you can focus on your recovery.
Contact us today for a free consultation. We’ll review your case and let you know what to expect moving forward. 714-924-3233
What are some common injuries sustained in car accidents?
There are a variety of injuries that can occur in car accidents, some of which are more common than others.
Some of the most common injuries include neck and back injuries, whiplash, broken bones, concussions, and cuts and bruises.
These injuries can often be very serious and require extensive medical treatment. If you have been injured in a car accident, it is important to seek medical attention right away and to contact an attorney who can help you file a claim.
What is the average settlement for a car accident?
The amount of your settlement will depend on a number of factors, including the severity of your injuries, the amount of damages you have incurred, and the strength of your case.
In general, settlements for car accidents tend to be in the range of $1,000 to $100,000. However, there have been cases where settlements have been much higher. If you have been in a car accident, it is important to speak with an attorney to find out how much your case may be worth.
How long does it take to settle a car accident claim?
Again, this depends on a number of factors. The severity of your injuries, the amount of damages you have incurred, the strength of your case, and the insurance companies involved can all affect the timeline.
In general, it takes anywhere from a few months to a few years to settle a car accident claim. However, some claims can take longer. If you have been in a car accident, it is important to speak with an attorney to find out how long your case may take.
What are my rights after a car accident?
If you have been in a car accident, you have certain rights under the law.
You have the right to seek medical attention for your injuries. You also have the right to file a claim against the other driver’s insurance company. And you have the right to an attorney who can help you navigate the legal system.
If you have been in a car accident, it is important to understand your rights and to seek legal help as soon as possible.
Car Accident Lawyer Mark K. is here to help you get settlement for your case
At our law firm, we have years of experience handling car accident cases. We know what it takes to build a strong case and get our clients the compensation they deserve.
If you have been in a car accident, please contact us today for a free consultation.
Call us 714-924-3233 We’ll review your case and let you know what to expect moving forward.